- Puzzles are the perfect project for little hands! Piecing together a puzzle aids in the development of pattern, shape, and color recognition. Children feel challenged by the task, and proud of its completion!
- PIECE COUNT: 20 glossy pieces that fit and snap together with ease.
- PUZZLE SIZE is 15 x 11 inches when finished.
- Perfect for ages 3 and up. Encourages hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and problem solving.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: 90% recycled materials, printed with vegetable-based inks.
While developing motor skills and spatial reasoning, children learn about the key industries and wildlife associated with each state through visual icons, making it the perfect puzzle for pre-readers. The 15 x 11 inch USA Puzzle is illustrated by award winning illustrator, Dan Yaccarino. Perfect for ages 3 and up with its jumbo-sized and thick puzzle pieces. Encourages hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and problem solving.
eeBoo believes in good citizenship. You can click here to register to vote: VOTE!
Dan Yaccarino (@danyaccarino) is the illustrator of our United States Map 20 Piece Puzzle. He is continually inspired by his current projects: “my favorite project is whatever project I’m working on at the moment. They’re all my favorite.” Dan also loves vintage toys, especially vintage robots, which is a passion he shares with our founder, Mia.
What makes our country so special and great?
Just look at this map of the United States!
You don't need a plane or a train or a car
To learn all about it, and find where YOU are!
My 5 and 3 year olds love this puzzle (and others from eeBoo).