Artist Studio 1000 Piece Puzzle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
An afternoon in an artist’s studio… Color wheels on the wall, gouache tubes, watercolors, a glass jar with brushes drying, and a sketchbook full of inspirational pieces. All the materials are spread out on a fluorescent-pink-and-red-patterned cloth. Which medium will the artist use? What is the muse today? Painted by Sharon Nullmeyer and inspired by her own studio in Woodstock, New York.
- Full color insert. Please note, the actual puzzle is printed with florescent inks. The puzzle insert colors do not match precisely.
- Puzzle: 23" x 23" inches finished
- Box: 11" x 11" x 2"
- Glossy, sturdy pieces and minimal puzzle dust
- Made with Recycled Materials, Vegetable Based Inks, and FSC®-certified paper
We want you to be happy and satisfied with your eeBoo product . If we do not meet your expectations in either quality or design, we want to know and invite you to contact our friendly and helpful customer service department. We are committed to getting you an eeBoo or Piece and Love product that you will love. Please click here if you would like to report any concerns.
• Frequently Bought Together •
About the artist
• CUSTOMER REVIEWS •
This is such a fun puzzle to put together! The colors, especially the neon, put a smile on my face the whole time I was working on it. I didn’t think it was too difficult - just the right amount of challenge. If you like EeBoo puzzles and bright, happy colors, this is the puzzle for you.